the journey begins...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Au revoir l'ete, bienvenue l'hiver!

How nice to finally say goodbye to summer, here in the UAE. I've been waiting for winter ever since I got here. It's really nice. The weather is perfect for spending the morning or afternoon out in the park or corniche. I walked alongside the buhaira corniche this morning and was really happy to see the seagulls flying above me (but they're not as noisy...I don't know why...Remember 'finding nemo'? The seagulls shout 'mine..mine..mine' trying to steal other birds' food, hehehe...). I must admit I've been a couch potato this past few months to avoid the heat. I dozed off in front of the TV every morning, no wonder I gain 2 kgs!! I'm so ashamed of myself :P

So i'm switching to 'winter lifestyle' now....let's see if I can shed those 2 kgs in the next 3 or 4 months...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger kiky f said…

    Jadi pengen kesana deh.;-)

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger laras said…

    ayo dong ke sini ky....
    pokoknya kalau ke sini ada kamar buat Kezia-Kevin dan tentu saja papa-mamanya...hehe..sempit2an tapi anget kaaan...:P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home