the journey begins...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

hitting the pool again

I used to love swimming a lot, but the lack of ladies only pool and not having my own private pool forced me to forget my hobby for awhile. Luckily, my wonderful husband found a nice apartment building with a pool on the roof and (this is the most important) exclusive timings for ladies and children. Yipeeee! So i put on my brand new arena swimsuit, cap, goggles, and enjoying the summer sun in the water.

Aaah...so nice. I haven't swim for so long that I forgot how relaxing swimming can be. That feeling when your body's inside the water, just floating and weightless. Swimming is also a great exercise. It's a cardiovascular ( means you're using your major muscles and train your heart and lungs), injury-free, and suitable for people of all ages.

Also, great things happen in the pool. The other day, a girl from pakistan mistaken me for my son's sister, she thought I was seventeen or eighteen....I'm sooo going to remember this moment for the rest of my life...hahahah...I guess when you're getting older (even only in your mid twenties) a mistake like this is very satisfying :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home